When you are planning a wedding, incorporating signs into your wedding decorations is a wonderful way to relay messages to your guests all at once. They are also fantastic for sharing romantic expressions and a bit of humor. Today we've gathered a few possible sayings to use on your signs for various parts of your wedding.
- "Welcome to the wedding of (bride) and (groom)"
- "Welcome to our love story."
"Vows Here - Dancing There - Love Everywhere!" (written on signs with arrows pointing directions)
- "Choose a seat, not a side. We're all family once the knot is tied!"
- "Come as you are, stay as long as you can. We're all family here, so no seating plan."
- "Friends of the bride and friends of the groom, please sit together. There's plenty of room!"
These are for the ceremony entrance and something your flower girl or ring bearer can carry.
- "Happily ever after starts now!" (and for on the way out of the ceremony - "...and the story begins!")
- "Please turn off your cell phones. SHE means it!"
- "Here comes the love of your life."
- "Hey (groom's name) here comes your girl!"
THE RECEPTIONEntrance/Escort Card Table
- "Welcome to our happily ever after."
- "The adventure begins..."
- "You can find your seat here, but your place is on the dance floor."
- "Mix, mingle, move your feet, and enjoy the evening with no assigned seats."
- "If your name is not here, it means you are crashing our wedding... You'd better be funny!"
- (for a basket of flip-flops near the dance floor) "If your feet get tired and sore, slip these on and dance some more!"
- "Grab a prop and strike a pose."
- "Oh snap!" (followed by a wedding hashtag and directions to share photos online)
- "Shoot it - Share it - Hashtag it!" (followed by a wedding hashtag)
At the Bar
- "Cheers to love, laughter, and happily ever after!"
- "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something
- "ALCOHOL - because no great story ever started with someone eating a salad."
- " 'Trust me, you can dance.' ~Vodka"
- "Our wedding has an open bar, but proceed with caution. It is also being heavily photographed, so all drunken shenanigans will be well-documented and thoroughly mocked for years to come!"
- "Love is sweet, so take a treat."
- "All you need is love... and dessert!"
- "Let them eat cake!"
- "Eat, drink, and be married!"
- "Best Day Ever!"
- "I choose this day and every day."
- We've decided on forever."
- "All you need is love."
- "Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives you a fairy tale."
- "Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite!"
Those are a few good ones to get you started, but once you start thinking about it, you can probably come up with even more. Our online wedding store has signs for your ceremony and reception (and even your bridal showers) that are already printed, plus many that can be personalized with your own words. You'll also find some lovely blank chalkboard signs that you can write on yourself.
Using signs at your wedding lets you speak to your guests without having to say the words over and over to each one of them. Getting your signs at WhereBridesGo.com lets you say what you need to say in the most beautiful way possible!
~ The WhereBridesGo.com Team
Post by Deanna Powell, Certified Bridal Consultant